Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

amigurumi Toothless

So I have all this fiber fill I bought for my youngest sons minecraft pets. After a huge search I decided to make Toothless from How to tame a dragon. The pattern I settled on is by Sarselgurumi and can be found on Ravelry.  The pattern is cute and well written. The legs and 'toes' are so cute. The tail is linked to another artist and is challenging if your not careful and sometimes even if you are. I frogged mine twice before I got something I liked.  





crochet eye


red tail addition

I know mine isn't exactly like the pattern. I crochet the eye pieces. I altered the small middle horns. And only added one set of the smaller horn under the large I didn't like either of the tail 'fins' and made one red to signify the Viking made piece. I also haven't added the wings. I'm unsure if I like the pattern wings. They are cute in their simplicity but I've already tweaked the fins so maybe I'd add big showy wings. But he is cute and chibby like. Still undecided. They are pinned on his back while I think it over.


No comments:

Post a Comment