Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crochet Crab & Raven

Spring is here and the boys school is having their 'fair' day. Each class creates a themed basket to auction off and asks for donations. This year the class got 'Maryland' <cough> ? My mom went to her favorite store, 5 Below, and found an oriole lunch box & lanyard and some raven stickers. I made a crab which I almost kept for myself. I'll just have to make another one. Maybe embroider the cancer symbol on the shell. And a raven dressed in football mascot gear complete with tiny shoes that I obsessed over and didn't get to making the oriole bird I intended to. Hence why they are getting my crab. Seth says he looks like Mr Crabs and my father asked where the other legs were. The stupid legs looked dumb ok...so they got left off. I'm sure when I make my version it will annoy me until I make acceptable minor legs but the school will have to deal. I only had 2 days. I hope someone likes them enough to bid on them. I wish I had little fabric labels to add to them.



Hand stitched. ehh


I love these shoes!!!

He's cute. Maybe I'll make a whole set. Edgar, Allen, & Poe




back fins


yeah...I'm looking at YOU!


Edit: Added Oriole and my crab pics








1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheri, I wanted to knit an Oriole Bird for my grandson and was wondering if you had a pattern for the one you did.

    ReplyDelete