Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dragon

Along with making clothes I've started making amigurium animals.

 
I added the horn and the untangled yarn as hair. The eyes are just thread. I found this pattern Here.
The creator has many patterns available on ravelry and she is very talented


Not sure what this is. But my kid liked it. He calls it the EyeGuy. It about 6 inches tall. I wanted to make something I could take my son while he was in the hospital and they were very picky about things.








This looks to me like a variation on the pop heart. It was maybe half the size and still cute. And I cant find the site but searching heart or valentines day crochet is probably what i was looking at when i found it.







I didn't like this as much as the heart above but it was definitely easier.


Flat applique design. a conglomerate of other ideals squished into an owl by me. This is my son's school mascot.

 Owl heads. easy and cute.
Owlets







No comments:

Post a Comment