Translate

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pocket Purse

Looking for something to do, I was visiting some of the YouTube sites I like and Onevirtuouswoman had a new tutorial on a viewers original pattern and I thought it sounded like a cute lil project to keep my hands busy for a bit.
I didn't line mine as I was intending to use it for cards not change. And I didn't have a button handy so I made one out of the yarn I used for the project. The button is multiple sc in a ring and you continue around the circle overlapping the sc until the button is the right size. It comes out firmer then I was expecting. I also added an extra row to the flap end with sc , into hdc and back to sc to give it a bit of a V shape and then ended with a reverse sc just to give the edge definition.

**I used to be very meticulous with documenting where I got patterns or even inspiration but no one really visits my pages so if you happen by and cant find where I've said something was comment and I can get back to you however you provide with links or addys

1 comment: