Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busy September - experimental crochet soap dish

I scrapped the canvas transfer project. I was hitting 20$+ in materials alone before I even had a clue if I could get it to work and it was meant as a tiny side gift. So back to the store it went. I re-spent the money on yarn. I've been on a crazy crochet binge since. Hence the barrage of posts. One of my projects is bath set for teachers. To go with that I was experimenting on making a soap rest out of yarn and plarn. (sorry no pics of plarn version)


 crochet into a circle using front post dc or trc and a sc or hdc into the row below.
the sc between into the fl of the row below leaves a ridge on the back that sets the piece up off the surface a bit for air to past through.

This was frogged to use the yarn but if I get around to completing a design I will edit this post with the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment