Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cloudburst Shawl

 Ravelry Pattern Page for Cloudburst Shawl

Sheregal Project page on Ravelry

The is a simple shawl and looks nice in the yarn I couldn't resist buying. Redheart super saver in Wildflower. I only purchased one skein because I had no project in mind at the time. I used almost the entire skein and if I'd placed tassels at every opportunity I may not have had enough. I substituted a boarder row of blue and green as it was to extend the yarn. I could have finished the tassels with the blue and green as well but liked it as is. Oh! The pattern calls for 4 or maybe 5 dc in the shell, I only used 3. It was to conserve yarn and I don't see a major difference. Possibly a bit lacier? It didn't throw the pattern off and I got away with one skein , 236 yards + some scraps. It's really very pretty. I may take the tiny bit left and make a cuff to hold the ends together around the neck. Possibly add a ...flower?



 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment