Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Crochet Ditty Bag

Ravelry Pattern Page for Dots Little Ditty Bag

Sheregal Project page on Ravelry

Designers direct link to pattern site



The bag is rather small. It's 6 1/2" across when laid flat. 6" high and the handle extends 4 1/2" (9" loop) For the handle I did 35 foundation sc. It made it thicker and a touch longer. My handle is 3/4" wide. For the slot I skipped 3 st instead of 2 and chained 6 not 4. I used an H hook and left over variegated yarn I would guess is worsted weight. I've been working on improving the presentation of my handmade items and this will serve as the gift bag for the bath sets I plan to make for Christmas. I have small recycled fruit containers I'm going to use when I make homemade sugar scrub to include with the sets. It will fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment