Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Crochet Convertible Cowl, Wristwarmers and Bag in Sunset

I made a second convertible cowl with  a variegated yarn I bought with the shawl yarn. This one was sunset colors. (Marrakesh is the actual color on the label- Redheart) it's done in a wave pattern with scrap yarn in matching colors. I had wrist warmers all picked out to match the wave stitches but ended up frogging the one glove I made in favor of the V Stitch fingerless gloves pattern I made for the rainbow set.



The wrist part actually came out quite loose as I altered the stitches I'd previously used. I am considering making a double chain, like the hat/cowl ties, and adding a few beads in a cinch at the wrist. Just to tie the designs together better.








And then I found a pattern I just had to try. The Solid Granny Bottom Bag. It's a written pattern and a video tutorial from Bobwilson123. I loved it. I will be making this again. I am undecided on a lining or not. Which means it doesn't have to have one, but would be even more useful with one.





















Normally this would be a whole lot of color and variation for me. But I just love these colors.

Ravelry Pattern Page for Convertible Cowl, Designers direct link to pattern site
Ravelry Pattern Page for V Stitch Fingerless Gloves, Designers direct link to pattern site
Ravelry Pattern Page for Solid Granny Bottom Bag, Designers direct link to pattern site

No comments:

Post a Comment