Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Crochet Turtle Masks of the teenage variety

My youngest was off of school and we decided to hit the cheap movies for a matinee of the Newest TMNT Movie. 3D makes me nauseous btw. The movie was OK. To make it a bit more special I whipped out some masks the night before. They have loops on the end to go over the 3D glasses they hand out. My oldest was supposed to go but decided to nap instead while the house was empty. The mask kept the cheap glasses from fogging up on me to my delight. We wore our masks proudly while watching the show. I heard several kids ask parents where their masks were. My son smiled and I got a warm fuzzy for another successful yarn adventure.




My son took the orange mask. I love orange. So I wore the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment