Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Winter Gown

This is my own creation. It was a gift that never made it's appearance. I remember when my youngest was an infant I had all these gowns. They looked like long dresses with a drawstring at the bottom. I was told they were Not dresses. They were made like that to keep the baby warm. OK so this is my Winter Gown. it was originally for a little boy but I was told not to give him a dress so it sits in my finished but homeless projects pile. I thought it would be nice for car seats and the like that had that between the leg strap, being open at the bottom you could maneuver this around  unlike some of the buntings I saw. I could have made a ghetto looking baby hoodie but his legs would get cold but what do I know. if your having a baby at 16 you probably do care more about what his clothes look like then if he is warm. End rant. (even if it could double as a christening gown if they didnt have anything....ok I'm done now)
I'll be posting pattern in an edit as soon as I get it off my other hd 

No comments:

Post a Comment