Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stitches

While I've been "online" for some years this is my first attempt at blogging. Inspired by all the sites I visit in my searches for new crochet or craft ideals I thought I'd add my own to the mix to chronicle some of my projects, share original designs, pass on some of the best I've seen and tried. I have visions of emails asking to commision various projects. Wouldn't it be nice to make money doing something we love? Until then atleast I wont lose any of my more important and well used patterns to the piles of crafting materials around and about.
So first there will be a few entries showing some finished projects I have on hand. Then some "in the works" projects, and I'll even share some that never made it to completion for whatever reason. Sometimes I snatch bits and pieces from others ideals and I will always try to fully credit my references. Because everyone deserves credit where its due

No comments:

Post a Comment